PDQ Bail Bonds
6546 South Waco Court, Aurora
4.6 ★★★★★★★★★★ 9 reviews
- Teresa Villiere ★★★★★ a month agoCalled for help with our son around 4 and was told Jose would be at our house around 6 PM. Jose said our son was actually being released on a PR and we didn't need them. Not sure why the county showed a 5k bond, but SO appreciated the honesty of both Cedric and Jose. They know the numbers to call - I spent so much time.. I hope to never need their services, but PDQ will be first on my list. I hung up and just cried. Thank you, Thank you!
- Drea ★★★★★ a month agoSedrick was the only bondsmen willing to help and listen to my situation. He was friendly and professional!
- Kathy Gunter ★★★★★ 5 months agoI had no clue where to start , Cedric was amazing. He explained every step of the process and removed all my fears and concerns. He made a difficult and uncomfortable situation much much easier to deal with. I pray I never need his services … More again but if I do, his number will be the first call I make.
- mmcoursey1 . ★★★★★ 9 months agoI had a great experience working with Cedric. He was prompt and worked very fast to get my daughter in law out of jail. He explained the process and helped with the paperwork. I hope to not ever have to do this again for anyone, but … More if it does, I will definitely be giving Cedric a call!
- gabriela cotton ★★★★★ 9 months agoI called this company to get my love one out of Arapahoe Jail, I was sent to an answering service company left all my info with them and within 5 min Cedric, the owner contacted me back. bond was posted immediately. This company is great, … More fast and professional.